Jennifer Denman began her career in medical sales working for mega medical giants like Chiron Pharmaceuticals, Gensia Laboratories, ICU Medical, Allergan Skincare Marketing, I-Flow Corporation, Surgical Specialties and currently with Galatea Surgical, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tepha Inc.
Earning multiple Presidents Club and Rep of the Year Awards separates Jennifer from the rest! She is a very hard-working gal who is a natural team leader that enjoys helping everyone along the way! She learned everything from her role models, her parents, who also worked for large corporate companies.
Staying current with her aesthetic market while bringing on many Key Opinion Leaders on her journey makes Jennifer a stand out. For the past 13 years she finds time every month to involve herself and donate her time to the www.ocsps.org -The Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons. “It’s been a decade of advancements in our Medical Field and I am so blessed to be part of this, plus…always excited to see the new products in development every year.”
Currently, Jennifer is naturally embracing the curve with her new position job at Galatea Surgical. Understanding all Plastic Surgeons need a new tool in the tool box, Jen identified a novel product that has been in the Hospital O.R. setting for years, but is now redesigned and shaped to better serve the Plastic Surgeons: The Galatea Collection of Bioresorbable Scaffolds.
Contact the Galatea Surgical Team:
West Coast Area Manager
Mid-West Area Manager
South Central Area Manager
Southeast & Mid-Atlantic Area Manager
Kristin Crescenzi (Corporate)
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Bachelors of Science in Business Management from the University of Phoenix
NOW IN 3D!
- This unique 3D monofilament scaffold is made from the biologically derived poly-4-hydroxybutyrate (P4HB), which naturally bio-resorbs through hydrolysis. Available in Flat or Shaped Sizes.
- Its newly contoured design is easier to insert and suture in place, while reducing procedure time.
- Resent Las Vegas, ASAPS Hot Topics – Topic.
- After implantation, the scaffold slowly bioresorbs, while tissue grows into the scaffold, resulting in tissue that is 3-5 times stronger than native tissue after 18-24 months when the scaffold is entirely bioresorbed.
- You can choose from a full portfolio of flat or 3D shapes and sizes to complement the body’s natural shape.
- Please call to set up your trial 949-861-1989 and elevate your surgical outcomes with Galatea’s Collection of Bioresorbable Scaffolds.
Call NOW for your SPECIAL Trial with GalaFLEX or GalaSHAPE 3D!