IMCAS World Congress
7 Rue de la Manutention
IMCAS World Congress started in 1995, in Paris, France, as a congress dedicated to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Since its conception, IMCAS has sought to bridge the knowledge vacuum between Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Dermatology, thereby generating a synergetic and mutually reinforcing interface among these two fields.
IMCAS World Congress is dedicated to teaching of the highest quality at the interface of plastic surgery and dermatology. Our congresses take place four times a year in wonderful locations around the world. The content of each conference is shaped by the local aesthetic market of the host country, thus making each of our events unique.
For the 19th edition, IMCAS Annual World Congress returns to the magnificent “city of lights’ Paris, France from January 26th to 29th. Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of one of the largest multi-specialty conferences dedicated to aesthetic medicine in the world.
IMCAS is also celebrating its first edition of IMCAS Americas 2017 in Cancun, Mexico from March 24 – 26, 2017. This educational congress will draw together plastic surgeons, dermatologists and other aesthetic practitioners from across the Americas and promises to be enriching and valuable experience.
IMCAS offers to its participants Continuing Medical Education credits (CME), necessary for every practitioner in order to confirm his quality and to bring himself up to date regarding the fast development of medicine.
– The IMCAS World Congress 2017 is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. (EACCME) to provide the CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
– Since the World Congress takes place in Paris, it is also important to mention that IMCAS is registered as a training organization within the Organisme Gestionnaire du Dévelopement Professionnel Continu – OGDPC.
– Participants based in the United States can:
– 1) Apply for conversion of EACCME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM (conversion ratio equals 1)
– 2) Through the ACCME – AKH Inc, physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
More than 20 years of experience
250 Learning hours
200 Exhibiting Companies
140 Scientific sessions
520 Expert Speakers
7 000 Attendees
Dr. Frank Rosengaus (Facial plastic surgeon, Mexico): “It is the “gold standard” of medical meetings in our specialty.”
Dr. Alan Wyn Jones (MD, United Kingdom): “The best I have been to. Did not want to miss a minute, started at 8 every day. Am exhausted, but delighted I attended. Some real nuggets of knowledge learnt.”
Dr. Gary D. Monheit (Dermatologist, United States): “This was the most outstanding IMCAS as well as multi-specialty cosmetic meeting I have ever attended. The panels were successful and all tasks I was involved with were objective, relevant and unbiased.”
Dr. Katarina Andjelkov (Plastic surgeon, Serbia): “Overall, one of the most important events in aesthetic medicine today. I am very proud that I was a part of it.”
Dr. David E. Cohen (Dermatologist, United States): “Increasingly diversified with respect to aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, cosmeceuticals, and medical dermatology and treatment of common skin diseases.”
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RATE: Until Friday, December 16, 2016
Physician (practicing doctor): $760 USD
Physician (resident or fellow): $550 USD
Nurse and Medical Staff (non-physician, treating patients in a medical environment): $550 USD
Corporate Professional (industry representative, corporate individual, scientist, researcher): $760 USD